27 November 2008

It wasn't the paisley

I had thought for months that she hated this cat bed.
It turns out that I had it in the wrong place; the feline feng shui was off, and no respectable cat would ever consider sitting in it.
Move it to the end of the couch and lo! it is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.
Aoife is a morning cat; this is not the same as being a cat who doesn't nap with great determination and scope during the middle part of the day.
She really does not trust the clicky thing.

1 comment:

Shanyah said...

Your blog is awesome!! I told my friends to come check it out. Come check out my blog sometime. You can email me at WordZ@gawab.com or visit my blog http://divastylewtr.blogspot.com/. I am looking forward from an email from you. I will put you on my blogroll, if you would like me too. Your blog was very interesting, ok bye!!
PS: Love the cat!!